Tuesday, October 24, 2006

For A Friend...

The following song reminds me of a friend....

你那么爱她
作词 作曲:林隆璇
李圣杰 林隆璇

直到爱消失你才懂得
去珍惜身边每个
美好风景
只是她早已离去
直到你想通她早已经
不再对你留恋
最后的你
开始了一段挣扎

你那么爱她
为甚么不把她留下
为甚么不说心里话
你深爱她
这是每个人都知道啊

你那么爱她
为甚么不把她留下
是不是你有深爱的
两个她
所以你不想再让自己
无法自拔

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I heard the song, all of a sudden, I could feel your pain and despair.
That of, once being able to have something so dear, but not able to hold on to it.
Perhaps I will never feel it to your truest extent.
But I think I understand it now.

When the day you are so much looking forward to finally comes,
Whatever the outcome, I truly hope that it would bring you relief and undo the notch that has been so deeply etched into your heart for the longest time.

希望那一天的到来,能够让你真正的放下那份执著
真正的得倒释怀

朋友,你一定要快乐!

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Y.A.N.F.E.I said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks friend... more than 10 yrs of friendship.. .since the red cross days ... many more to go


-fEi

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Fang said...

haha more than 10 yrs of 互相利用 with more to come.. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker